Facebook is an awesome place to go and share your virtual life with people, but occasionally, things take a turn for the worse and there are some people you don't want to interact with anymore. If you don't want to interact with someone through Facebook anymore because you think they might be stalking you, or just plain bothering you, then block them! Read on and I'll show you how to block someone on Facebook!How to block someone on Facebook...
This scenario happens all the time – people put their whole lives on Facebook, and then all of the sudden one of your friends starts causing drama or being a little bit too nosy in to your personal life – so what do you do?
Well, you have a few options here.
Either you can unfriend this person, or block them from interacting with you entirely.
When you unfriend someone on Facebook, they can still send you a new friend request or message you, but when you block someone on Facebook – they can't directly interact with you at all. This includes friend requests.
So if you want to stop someone from getting in touch with you in any way shape or form via Facebook, then you need to block them.To block someone on Facebook:
1. Log in to your Facebook account from your computer.
2. Use the search bar to find the person you want to block, and go to their profile page.
3. Toward the top right side of their profile page, hover your mouse over the button next to message that looks like a small gear, and you'll see a menu appear.
4. From this menu, click on where it says 'Report/Block'. A new window will appear asking you if you want to Hide, Unfriend, Block or Report this person, and explain a little about each option.
5. To block someone, click on the bubble next to 'Block', and then click on confirm.
Once you've done this, you will no longer be able to interact with this person, and vice versa, they won't be able to interact with you. That means no writing on each other's walls, sending messages, etc. Facebook will unfriend this person for you, and prevent any sort of interaction between the two of you.
If you want to become friends again, you'll need to unblock this person first, before you may send them a new friend request.