How to make pinwheel appetizers
Mediterranean Crescent Pinwheels
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; place on lightly floured surface. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll each to form 8x5-inch rectangle.
- Arrange 1/4 of prosciutto slices over each rectangle. In small bowl, combine cheese, pepper and oil; mix well. Sprinkle mixture over prosciutto on each rectangle. Sprinkle with basil.
- Starting at short side of each rectangle, roll up; seal long edges. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices. Place cut side up on sprayed cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles; press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, cheese and onions.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.