Organize retail loyalty cards on your smartphone
Your wallet or keyring is bulging with store loyalty cards, a discount here, a point-system there. But there is a better way to organize them using smartphone apps. Personal tech expert Carley Knobloch reviews CardStar, a scanning and organizing app that will make life easier.
Carley Knobloch Digital Lifestyle Expert Carley Knobloch is a Today Show contributor and personal tech expert. She's host and founder of Digitwirl, a web show that helps women discover technology that "just works.” She's also appeared on The Ricki Lake Show and Lifetime's The Balancing Act.
- How to block someone on Facebook »
- 6 Tips to join a Twitter party or chat »
- Great tips for photography lovers »
- Choose the best antivirus software »
- Protect your family from identity theft online »
- How to know if an Android app is safe to download »
- Android security tips: how to keep your mobile dev »
- Do Apple computers need antivirus protection? »