How to take great candid vacation photos
By Nigel Barker
A great vacation photo album should tell a story and bring the memories of the trip back to life. Posed group photos in front of historic monuments and landmarks won't do the trick. Professional photographer Nigel Barker shares great tips for how to capture the context and special moments of your vacation on film.
Nigel Barker Professional Photographer Nigel Barker has been taking the world of fashion by storm for the past twenty years. After stints in Milan, Paris and London, Barker opened his New York studio in 1996 and has never looked back.
- How to block someone on Facebook »
- 6 Tips to join a Twitter party or chat »
- Photo tips: Keep snow white »
- Great tips for photography lovers »
- Choose the best antivirus software »
- Protect your family from identity theft online »
- How to know if an Android app is safe to download »
- Android security tips: how to keep your mobile dev »
- Do Apple computers need antivirus protection? »